Smartphone Apps That You Love? [Structure Assignments]

1 comment
Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb.
Come back with me Adry Nori, a student of Tanjungpura University. How are you?
Well, the topic of this week is “Smartphone Apps That You Love?”. So, what is my favorite apps? My favorite apps is “Whatsapp”.

Why I love this apps? I love this apps because this apps is very useful in my life.
I work as a technicians in a computer shop, and as a technicians I have to contact my costumers everytime I found the problem of their computer stuff that they bring to us to repaired, and this apps is helpful. Beside that, this apps help me to communicate with my friends, my family, etc.
This apps is easy to use. Different with other apps, this apps don’t need much internet data, there is not ads and the design is simple, that’s why this apps is very easy to use. we can add our picture as our profile picture. This apps available on Google Play Store and we can download it for free. That mean, we don’t have to pay to download and use this apps. If you want  to use this apps, you just have to download it, sync it with your phone number, and this apps is already to use.
Allright, thanks for spend your time to read this post. Hope you are not bored with this blog and all of the content. Once again thank you so much.

Wassalamualaikum Wr. Wb.

Can't Copy Paste?