What movie best describes your life? [Structure Assignments]

7 comments
Assalamualaikum wr. Wb.

  Come back with me Adry Nori, student of Tanjungpura University. How are you?
Well, this week I have to write about “what movie best describes your life?”. Actually I’m not sure about movie that describes my life. But, there is one movie that I love so much, “The Pursuit of Happyness”.

  The Pursuit of Happyness is a 2006 American biographical drama film based on entrepreneur Chris Gardner’s nearly one year struggle being homeless. Directed by Gabriele Muccino, the film features Will Smith as Gardner, a homeless salesman. Smith’s son Jaden Smith co-stars, making his film debut as Gardner’s son, Christopher Jr. In 1981, San Fransisco salesman Chris Gardner (Wil Smith) invests his entire life savings in portable bone scanners, which he demonstrates to doctor and pitches as a handy quantum leap over standard X-rays. The scanners play a vital role in Chris’s life. While he is able to sell most of them, the time lag between the sales and his growing financial demands enrage his already bitter and alienated wife Linda (Thandie Newton), who work as a hotel maid. The financial instability increasingly erodes their marriage, in spite of them caring for their five years old son, Crishtopher (Jaden Smith).
  When I watch this movie, I remember my father, a person who always fight day and night to get money just for his family. How hard his effort, even he don’t care about his health just to make his family feels happy even if it’s just a smile on his children’s face. When I watch this movie I realized how hard his effort, and we were just complain everyday, we were just ask something, but we were never think about him. This movie make me respect him more than before, and I now I know he’s one of the most important people in my life. Without him, I will never exist in this world.
  Not a fake, this is true story.
I think that’s enough, thanks for spend your time to read this post. Once again thank you so much

Wassalamualaikum wr. Wb.

Can't Copy Paste?

7 comments :

Unknown said...

nice

Unknown said...

nice

Unknown said...

nice

Unknown said...

test

Astat Babaro said...

thanks.
okay, definitely ask reply to comments on this,
continue in my blog comment

Unknown said...

thank you

Paskalis Dioronov Baguna said...

Wow, i love this movie too, i remember this movie make my tears drop and this movie is such an inspiration. You have a good taste in movie and your dad's story is good one, reminds me to my father either. Btw thanks to visit my blog :)