Your Favorite Place You've Traveled To

No comments
Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb.
Come back with me, Adry. The topic of this week is “your favorite place you’ve traveled to”. Actually, i just traveled to some places, not much, and still on West Borneo, the province where i was born. My favorite place i’ve traveled to is my mother’s village. It called Agak Village. My mother’s village is on Senakin, Landak regency, Sebangki Subdistrict.

If we want to go to this place, we need about 4 hours.
On the way to that place, we will through some villages, and we will see some of natural beauty, like hills, fields, and the forests. It’s one of the reasons why i always want to go there. Beside that, I like that place because, that place is still beauty, fresh, a little colder than Pontianak, the forests is still virgin, and the people is kind.
I love the villager on that place, they are good people, they have good attitude, and they are always welcome to visitor or stranger. Everytime they meet the stranger, they are always give smile on their face.that’s why i love that place.
Usually, i went to that place everytime I felt bored and tired with my activity.
I went to that place because i know that place is a good place to calm down my mind.
Well, maybe that’s from me, thanks for spend your time to read this article.
Wait for my next post, once again, thank you so much

Download?

No comments :