A Letter to My Younger Self

No comments
Dear my younger self,
Did you know? You are a lucky man, why? You have a good parents that love you so much. Your parents are fighting day and night for you, just to make you and your sister feels happy, just to make your life’s better. Even they don’t care about themselves, they wouldn’t eat before you eat first.
Sometimes they don’t eat, cause they give you their food. Sometimes they don’t use a blanket, they give you their blanket, cause they don’t want you chilled. But you always make them feels so sad. You never understand all of their sacrifices, you just complain, complain and complain everyday. Sometimes you don’t wanna hear what they told you, sometimes you steal their money, and sometimes you are lie to them just to get more money. And you just wasting that money for something that useless. Are you a human? Why did you do that? But i want to say thank you, cause it make me better than i was. I never do it again and I respect my parents more than before.
For anyone who read this letter, please don’t become like me.
You have to respect your parents, love them. Tell them, and prove it.

No comments :