A Letter to My 10 Years later Self

No comments
Dear my years later self,
How are you? Have you do all of your plans? Have you make your parents proud?
Have you married? I hope you get what you want. I know that you are always want to be the best of the best, hope you still had that spirit. You have to throw away your bad habits. I know you are not a discipline man. Did you know? Discipline is one of the most important thing of success.

You will never being success if you are not discipline.
Extravagant, do you still do that? You have to saving your money. You can’t wasting you money for something that useless. You have to save your money for unexpected conditions. What if you have an accident, and you have no money to get a treatment? It’ll be hard. If you had much money, you better donates to some foundation, institution or orphanage. It’s better. Don’t ever think that you will be poor if you donate your money, throw away that mind set. You will never be poor if you donate your money. Even you will get more than you gives.
Maybe that’s it from me, your 10 younger self. Thanks for spend your time to read this letter.

No comments :