The Reason Why I Choose My Study Major At UNTAN [Structure Assignments]

Assalamualaikum wr. Wb.

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
I want to tell you about the reason why I choose informatics engineering as my study major, and tanjung pura university as my place to learn. But, let me introduce my self first.
My name is Adry Nori, I am 19th years old. I live on pramuka street, PHK complex, No.37. I have one elder sister and one younger brother. I love many things, for example sport, computer, doing something that other can’t do, etc. When I was twelve, I starting like computer. i’m so interested with this machine. So, when I almost graduated on junior high school, I decided to take engineering of computer and networking. And Alhamdulillah, I love it. And when i almost graduated, I decided to take engineering informatics, and I try to sign in Politehnik Negeri Pontianak. But, I failed.
And I think, “maybe I have to try again next year, and I have to find a job”.
So I try to find a job, about 2 months trying to find a job, and I got nothing. But I’m not give up, and finally, I got a job in of the computer shop in Pontianak as a technicians. Finally, I got a job, and I got money to sign in a college.
From that job, I got many things about computer. maintenance, troubleshoot, networking, etc.
And, I think I have to learn more about computer. and I think “what if I make something that can help people work!”. Because I love computer, I decided to take engineering informatics. So, i can learn how to make a software, etc. And Alhamdulillah, after last year I failed, now I accepted in tanjung pura university. There is so many things that I want to tell you but, I think that’s enough.
                Thanks to spend your time to read this article. once again, thank you so much.

Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb.

Can't Copy Paste?