16th September 2016 [English Class]

                Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb.
                My English lecture, Ms. Dini Haiti Zulfany. We call her miss dini. she told me and my classmates to write in our blog what her teach every single week. Actually, I can’t remember much. And if I didn’t write it now, maybe I’ll forget everything that she have teach in our class, and maybe, i’ll forget to do this homework.
                In our first English class 16th September 2016, she talk about the the rules on her class and the calculation of grade point. She also tell us about attitude, attitude in her class, and how we text our lecture. She said that “maybe you get grade A because of your attitude”. And I think that’s absolutely right. Because I think beside our skill, our attitude are the important thing too. For example, if we meet a stranger and we have a good attitude, people will have a good connection with us, they will have a good images of our self. Just at the first meet, people will know each other images. People can judge each other by how we speak, how we look like, our attitude, etc. Maybe that’s enough.
Thank to spend your time to read this article, once agan thank you so much


                Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb.

Can't Copy Paste?