Two Things That I Have To Bring Everywhere I Go [Structure Assignments]

2 comments
Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb.
            According to our English structur assignments, last week I have wrote about “my favorite Selfie”, now is the 3rd week, and I want to tell you about “two things that I have to bring everywhere I go”. Guess what?
            Well, two things that I have to bring everywhere I go are my wallet and my phone, why?
Because, that’s the most important thing that I have to bring. I need my wallet because I put all of my money there. And you know, nowadays, it’s gonna be hard if you don’t take money everywhere you go. For example, if you ride a motorcycle and you have an accident, and you got injured, you will need money to buy some medicines.
            And then, the other important thing that I have to bring is my phone, why?
Because, like what I’ve said, if we have an accident in outside, we need money. If you forget to take your wallet, but you bring a phone, you can get help by calling your friends or someone that can help you. But, if you don’t bring both of them. It’s gonna be hard to find a help.
            Maybe that’s it from me, thanks to spend your time to read this post.
Once again thank you so much


Wassalamualaikum Wr.Wb.

Can't Copy Paste?