My Favorite Selfie [Structure Assignments]

No comments
Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb.

                Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.
                According to our English structure assignments. We have to make a post every single week.
And the topic of this week is “your favorite selfie and why?”. Well, here is my favorite selfie




               Why I love this picture? I love this picture because this is one of the best picture of me and my bestfriend. This picture was taken on Riam Solakng, Senakin. A man in this picture is one of the most important person in my life. Why? Because, when I was happy, fell, or need someone to share with, he is always be there for me, he was never say “no” or leave me everytime I ask him help. Everytime I see this picture, I remembered that I am not alone, I have him. By the way, the place where I take this picture is nice too. This place still look pure, and the water in this place feels so fresh. There are many trees in this place, and the people in this place is good too. We came to this place when we visit my parents in Senakin. My mother recommended us to go to this place, she said that this place is good. So, before we go back to Pontianak, we came to this place, and we take some pictures.
                I think that’s enough, thank you for spend your time to read this article. Once again, thank you so much.

                Wassalumalaikum Wr. Wb.

Can't Copy Paste?

No comments :